Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ruffler Foot

I had know clue what a ruffler foot was until pinterest...That amazing website has brought me so much happiness. (i mean whats better than ruffles...besides chocolate of course!) I knew that I needed to get one but life being the way it is, side tracked me. Until today when I went to the restore (don't know what that is...It is a store that is ran by Habitat for Humanity and people donate there stuff, mainly household things and you can buy them. They are all over the place and offer great deals + its for a great cause.)  and I found this little beauty just sitting on an old sewing machine table. 




I asked if they would sell it to me by itself and they said sure. When I asked the price they said how about $1...um sure!

I referred to this sight on how to install it. But....well i kinda didn't follow it completely and broke my needle (oops). And I can't find my extra's so I am in a kind of a no sew state. But once I find my new needles and get it to work perfect, I will share how amazing it is!!!!

Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...