Monday, April 9, 2012

moving memories {front yard}


Yes we are moving!?! Its exciting, nerve racking (we don't know where we are going yet), stressful, sad, joyous, and did i mention stressful!!! I havent begun to pack my room yet/// but i thought it would be nice to take some pictures of the things i love about our house to remember. After all i have a lifetime of memories here///yes this is my first move:)

these are my grandparents old house numbers. they were hand made by my grandpa:)
 this little bench was a thrift find!!!
 i have a thing for little garden creatures...on the hunt for a gnome!!!

our front porch light...


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh - yes please take pictures! i'm soo sad you guys are moving :( but hopefully closer?!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...