Friday, February 10, 2012

Thrift Finds

Oh how I love thrift stores....I have my whole life thanks to my mom. On our last visit we got some pretty cool things.


I got these adorable Mikasa dishes for $2.95 it came with 7 pieces. Its not a perfect set but I love them anyway.(plus they are oven and dishwasher safe can't beat that huh?)


*please click read more*



 We alos got three of those awesome yellow chairs!!!! We still need to clean them up a bit, but they are so comfy and cute:)
 So these are the only things I actually needed (or knew i needed:). They are for a valentines tea. These were $3.95 for 8 cups and 8 saucers. Such a great deal. +these are dishwasher and microwave safe too.
 See that little zig zag pattern so cute right!?

This little cup is not vintage or microwave safe but isn't it cute!

 Have A Great Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...